Let the bat live longer with proper storage!
Last time, we introduced the characteristics and characteristics of bamboo bats (wooden bats). This time, we will introduce how to store the used bamboo bat, how to store it, and precautions for use. We will also answer "Frequently Asked Questions" about bamboo bats!
- If the bat gets wet, wipe it with a dry cloth before storing.
- Store the bat upright in a well-ventilated place out of direct sunlight.
- Do not practice hitting the ground with a bat or hitting tires.
- Do not use at the batting center. ⇒ The ball in the batting center is harder than normal balls and may break.
- Adults do not use light and short bats for boys.
- Before using the bat, check it for breaks, cracks, or peeling.
- Do not hit the mark with the ball.
★Can bamboo bats be used in games?
⇒Yes, you can use it. Bamboo bat is approved by the official baseball rules for use in juvenile baseball (hard/soft), middle school, high school, and adult baseball. However, it cannot be used in college and professional baseball.
★Does the bamboo bat not break?
⇒ It is said that a wooden bat cannot withstand a weight of 850g. The size of 850g (bamboo bat for boys in particular) is a product that does not shake 850g, considering the body shape and strength of the child. Since it is lightweight, it may break if it is used for a long time with a heavy ball such as a machine, or if the core is removed with a hard ball at the batting center. Also, if the bat is damaged due to the storage method, it will easily break.
★How long does a bamboo bat last?
⇒As the material of the product is natural wood, it is a consumable item. Although it is not possible to give a general idea of the life span, about 85% of people have used it for more than a year in a user survey, and about 66% of people have used it for more than 2 years.
How was it? Unlike metal bats, wooden bats such as bamboo bats are made using "living materials". Please be careful about how to store and care for it and use it carefully!